IMPORTANT NOTES & FAQ
1. Does restaurant Jeny accept credit cards ?
- Restaurant Jeny does not accept credit or debit cards. Cash payments only.
2. What is the price of the 8 course tasting menu ?
- The price of the 8 course tasting menu is 130 € per person.
3. What is the price of the wine pairing for the 8 course tasting menu?
- The price of the wine pairing for the 8 course tasting menu is 65 € per person. This includes 7 wines.
4. What is the price of the 5 course tasting menu?
- The price of the 5 course tasting menu is 92 € per person.
5. What is the price of the wine pairing for the 5 course tasting menu?
- The price of the wine pairing for the 5 course tasting menu is 48 € per person. This includes 5 wines.
6. Can we choose different tasting menus for the same table?
- No. The chosen tasting menu must be served to the whole table.
7. Do I need a reservation ?
- Yes. By reservation only.
8. Is there a dress code ?
- There is no strict dress code. We recommend casual attire.
9. Does Jeny open for lunch ?
- No. Jeny only does evening service (two arrival times).
10. Does restaurant Jeny offer a la carte ?
- There is no a la carte on offer. Only tasting menus.
11. Is there a vegetarian or vegan option?
- No. Unfortunately we don't specialize in such cuisine.
12. Will the restaurant make modifications to the menu to accommodate for food allergies or intolerances ?
- Yes. Please let the restaurant manager know upon making the reservation.
13. Are children welcome at restaurant Jeny ?
- Yes. We welcome children, but we kindly ask the parents to ensure they are well behaved and that they bring something to keep them entertained. We offer a 3 course kids menu.
We do not recommend visiting us with small children.